We get it that not everyone is blessed with the job they love, and for some, work is just a way to get their living wage. But when your task is as simple as hanging a sign or printing out name tags, how hard could it be to do it well? Apparently, it’s more difficult than it seems, as is obvious from these hilarious signs, maps, and other printed media that serve as evidence of some of the biggest fails we’ve ever seen! The silver lining to all of these epic work fails is that they are absolutely hilarious. Take a look...
1. This sign is not the greatest motivation to abide by the law, is it?
2. What was are we supposed to print? Bird? Bread? - Just put down 'brid'
4. Didn't you mean ambidextrous, by any chance?
5. Parking fees above all
6. Couldn't have done it better myself
7. Great job naming those streets!
8. Well, it's technically not a lie
9. It seems like the Welsh flag was a bit too complicated to draw
10. I'm no mathematician, but I'm pretty sure this is not how percentages work
11. This guy's clearly a professional!
12. It's a miracle!
13. "Recently invited to speak at a conference and was asked which of my two affiliations I preferred to go on my name tag. Probably University of Central Lancashire, I replied. So that's what they put."
14. There, fixed it!
15. This might be sending a double message...
Share these sidesplitting fails with family and friends!