When you travel abroad and see a funny sign with an obvious typo, what would you do? Opinions are generally divided. Some are thankful that people in other countries are trying to accommodate English-speaking foreigners, whereas others maintain that translation fails are hardly helpful and only create confusion. Wherever you land on that spectrum, I think we can all agree on one fact - translation fails and typos on public signs are outrageously funny! If you don’t believe us, we challenge you to resist laughing at these 15 signs…
1. It will give you compliments as it shocks you...
2. A rogue foot is on the loose!
Image Source: Izismile
3. What did you do, David?
4. A bit excessive, don't you think?
5. Alright alright, we got the message - no women allowed
6. How intriguing!
7. Bad grammar detected!
8. Warning! Reading this one is painful
9. Wishful thinking...
10. We have so many questions for the Oxfordshire country council...
11. Oh no, "ares" are my favorite!
12. Subtle but hilarious
13. Slip, but do it carefully, please
14. Did the seagull write this to get free food?
15. Someone please explain this to us...
Share these hilarious signs with family and friends!