Comic strips don’t always need word bubbles to make you laugh. Karlo Fredon’s hilariously witty single-panel comics will make you chuckle without any dialogue. The comic artist sees the funny side of absurd and goofy situations that all of us will find relatable. Here, we have gathered some of the best comics by Fredon. Enjoy!
Related: 14 Comics That Don't Need Words To Be Funny
1. They got us good
2. You get what you... are?
3. "And here we can see humans in their natural habitat."
5. That's not an "apeeling" look
6. The game's on!
7. A happy perspective!
8. Certainly seems reasonable
9. "Dude, what's with the board?"
10. Makes you think, doesn't it?
12. Zip me up, please
13. Yabba dabba... don't?
14. Masks protecting
15. Wake up!!!
17. Oh, so that's how it works
18. And Jesus saves!
19. Just how long is that neck?
20. The real knights of our century
21. Pull my finger...
22. Carry me downstairs, please!
Check out more comics by the artist on his Instagram page.
Share these comics with your friends and family...