Very few places get stereotyped as much as Canada. Non-Canadians usually tend to form many idealized images of the country - from its love for hockey and maple syrup to the ever-smiling nature of its people. Canada, however, is a truly unique place teeming with quirky eccentricities. I mean, you won’t find graffiti wishing you a good day in many other places or airports having service dog bathrooms, will you?
Here we share some special photos that give a glimpse of what’s life like in Canada. These awesomely Canadian things won't be found anywhere else in the world. Let’s explore!
Related: The Many Wonders of Life in Canada – 15 Pics
1. Meanwhile, in Canada
2. Montreal Botanical Garden
3. Graffiti in Canada is so heartwarming
4. Welcome to the Annual Hair Freezing Contest in Canada
5. There’s a service dog bathroom at the Canada airport!
6. Aww! Spotted at the Union Station in Toronto.
7. The Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous festival is an annual winter celebration in Whitehorse, Canada. It features various fun-filled activities for the locals, including animals.
8. A grocery store in Canada was left unlocked and unattended on a national holiday. The only thing taken was cherry tomatoes. They weren’t stolen, though. The person left $5 at the checkout for them!
9. Pilots in Northern Canada get the best views
10. The guy thought he got a parking ticket. Imagine his surprise.
11. The colors at Algonquin Provincial Park in Canada are breathtaking
12. How thoughtful!
13. These cuties found out that the dish gives off a little heat on cold days
14. Light pillars in Saskatchewan, Canada
15. The surreal beauty of the tidal pools at Botanical Beach
16. "Traffic lights on Prince Edward Island in Canada are different shapes for color-blind people"
Share these pictures with your friends and family...