There’s a reason why professional editors and proofreaders exist. If it weren’t for these noble professions, many of the books, articles or any other written publication we come across on a daily basis would be utter nonsense. But we don’t have to imagine what a terrible, chaotic funny place our world would be without them. A quick search online, and we’ve got a rich sampling of hilarious language fails found on public signs, items for sale, clothing labels, you name it. And the funniest part is, the only mistake in most of these signs is misplaced spacing!
1. This place has a pretty strict ant policy...
2. Sorry guys, this entrance is for carps only
3. Meat merlot doesn't sound very tasty...
4. Is it "inhale" or "whale"? The world will never know...
5. What's a "gine"?
6. This seems like a pretty important sign, too bad it's illegible!
7. Watch out! Reading this can give you a headache!
8. Is this a leaflet or a word puzzle?
9. Sorry, what?
10. Who said ordering a drink should be simple?
11. The message behind this text is nice, but you have to really break a sweat to read it...
12. Brit-ish, as in, kind of British?
13. A label that cancels itself out - what an oxymoron!
14. A cup for people who like to stand out by... eating beans?
15. Can adults, too?
16. Listen up, kids and kidults!
Share these hilarious language fails with family and friends!