Laziness is often the source of creativity and innovation. Legend has it, that’s why the first TV remote was created in 1950 (but that’s another story for another time). This lazy but creative approach is also apparent in the way people solve everyday problems - but not always successfully.
Who needs a dog cone when you have an empty bag of dog food? Why repair a dent in the road with concrete when you can just use a few sacks of sand to patch it up? This is the kind of tomfoolery you’re about to see in these 15 lazy fixes, and it will make you laugh and cry out, “There must be a better way to do this!”
1. "Bring a little luxury into your car"
2. The laziest picnic in the world!
3. It works, I guess...
4. Is it just me, or is this bubble wrap hat actually cute?
5. I see how this can be convenient, but wouldn't it be much easier to use a light fixture?
6. We're speechless!
7. Just don't confuse Windex and soy sauce!
8. "What? There was no table space left for the lamp..."
9. Sometimes, you just don't have a choice...
10. There you go! A perfect garden ensemble
11. No offense, but this DIY Christmas tree mount could be kind of dangerous
12. This is a pretty good temporary solution. The stress is on 'temporary'
14. This is one expensive fence!
15. The vet clinic was out of doggie cones
Share these funny fixes with others!