The year 2020 brought us many an unfortunate event. Don’t worry, though, as we have no intention of reminding you of them, especially since this article specifically is purely for entertainment's sake. Fortunately for us, 2020 is also the year of some outlandish and strange haircuts!
Having no option to visit the hairdresser’s for months this year, many people have also decided to cut their hair on their own, which gave birth to an internet meme known as ‘quarantine hair’ - a sad patchy and uneven cut a lot of us have had to endure in the past few months. So, let’s fight adversity and sorrow with the best medicine - laughter - with these 15 hilarious haircuts.
1. Business up front and party in the back
2. The reason why you should take off the mask and look at yourself in the mirror after getting a haircut these days
3. I can't decide what fruit this hair and beard ensemble resembles more: a pineapple or a strawberry?
4. The resemblance is uncanny!
5. How to always stay connected
6. We present to you 'hoverhair', the latest hair trend of 2020
7. The curly mullet is also in this year
8. "Honey, did I do a good job cutting my own hair?"
9. I see what he was going for - he "mirrored" the mirror design with his hair!
10. Barber: "Do you want me to cut your hair short or long?" Client: "Yes"
11. When you decide you want to look like a sunny side up egg
12. The more magnificent curls, the merrier!
13. This lady decided to go for the 'Medieval monk' style, a classic indeed!
14. Patchy and proud of it!
15. I like the attention to detail here, she even matched her eyebrows to the hair
Share this with someone who needs a good laugh!