While traveling has numerous fun points, like foreign foods, tourist destinations and exciting adventures, the funnest (or perhaps funniest) part of every trip to a multicultural destination are the hilarious translation fails. Signs are the best source of this particular form of comedy, given that you see them around every corner. These 25 signs are clear proof of the hilarity that ensues when foreign countries are kind enough to cater to the native English-speaker!
1. Who would want to enter this world?
2. That sounds like the right direction...
3. I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or a bad thing…
4. Some truly deep words from grass
5. There’s definitely something important to be understood from this. The question is 'what exactly'?
6. Whatever you do, don’t befriend the birds
8. Might be accurate
9. That’s a very literal take on the poultry industry
10. When you name things for purpose rather than mass appeal
11. How can one be or not be edible, I wonder?
12. Meaningless, yet profound
13. There has to be a better way to phrase that
14. I feel like instructions relating to a rescue should be a little clearer
15. Seems a tad unnecessary
16. This is much scarier than the high maintenance place
17. I wasn’t planning to!
18. An interesting new way to make a garment
19. This is extremely counterproductive
20. The scandal of it all!
21. I guess fish estimations are tastier?
22. Well, that’s definitely not what that is
23. Poor, poor grass
24. Who would eat this?!
25. This DVD Player shows no allegiances