If you're not really interested in gardening, these pictures might just change your mind. Here are some people who were determined to surround themselves with nature and used creative ways to add greenery to their lives. From stunning orchids to blue cactuses, these captivating photos soothe the heart and remind us why gardening can be so therapeutic.
1. What a transformation in just three years!
2. Wow, this is simply gorgeous!
3. This moss garden was built using moss collected from parking lots
4. What a pretty sight! Almost looks like some painting
5. Use your old CD case to make a seed book
6. This is one of the best before and afters I’ve ever seen
7. This stunning orchid has over 96 large flowers and buds... and it's still producing more!
8. At first, I thought this was a fiber optics pink toy, but it's a little-known flower called "Angel's-Hair" (Artemisia schmidtiana)
9. Have you seen a Blue Smoke Cactus (Myrtillocactus Geometrizan) before?
10. Someone converted their apartment balcony into a garden. Such great use of space!
11. This Bleeding Heart (Dicentra) is so pleasing to the eye!
12. Don't you just love the way colors seem to swirl together in this rose?
13. What a gorgeous arrangement! It contains ranunculus, peonies, Iceland poppies, lilacs, anemones, aquilegia, orlaya, and spirea
14. How can anyone not love dahlias?
Share these pictures with your loved ones!