Work safety at construction sites has improved immensely in the past century. But progress is a slow and gradual process, and it looks like the fundamentals of occupational safety still hadn’t reached every corner of the world. The construction safety fails you’ll see in this article are not for the faint of heart. But don’t worry, no careless worker was harmed in the production of these pictures (even though they tried really hard).
1. Grounding the wire, check!
2. Listen to the sign
3. This looks hilarious, but this man is one step away from getting a serious face burn
4. This place really needs a work safety professional
5. I hope those workers down there are getting a REALLY high salary
6. "I moved the carts just like you asked, boss!"
7. A man painting the Blackpool Tower in Blackpool, England, at the beginning of the 20th century
8. The asphalt being laid at The Talladega Speedway in 1969
9. Good luck finding the wire that's not working!
10. This man is risking to get closer to the Lord than he expects...
11. What you're witnessing in this picture is someone warming up gelled diesel
12. We wish everyone a safe workday and not having to call Todd
13. Just planting some trees...
14. "Something seems to be stuck, let me get it real quick."
15. Someone played a bit too much Tetris back in the day...
Share these unbelievable construction fails with others!