As someone who reads and writes a lot all the time, I’ve seen a fair share of spelling fails. And that’s fine - everyone, even experienced writers make mistakes. However, there are some situations in which a letter in the wrong place can result in more than a little confusion. Sometimes, a hilarious misspelled word ends up on a sign, and from there, on the internet, creating the perfect storm. We collected 15 hysterical examples of such spelling mistakes here, so brace yourselves - because it’s about to get funny!
1. This may be the only child in the world who likes broccoli - so cute!
2. These home decor signs don't seem to sell very well. I wonder why...
3. Honestly, that sounds like the most terrible snack ever!
4. Would you like some 'ranibow sprimkles' on your ice cream?
5. 'Shmeat' sounds just like meat, but not very tasty...
6. This could either mean a snack or just a very happy and full doggie
7. An important life lesson learned - if you're doing graffiti, at least make sure to spell things right.
8. We don't know why, but 'pestpoom' just sounds really funny!
9. Whoever typed this up really loves their Xs
10. They misspelled 'cookie?' Heartbreaking!
11. Sorry, what?
12. That doesn't sound all that good... or hygienic...
13. How is ketchup different from ketchap?
14. Proof that just one letter can make all the difference...
15. Can anyone tell me what a 'smork alam' is?
Share these hysterical spelling fails with those who need a good laugh!