Even the most devoted homebodies must have felt the travel bug awaken in them at some point during the lockdowns of the past year. But for Jano and Oliver, two brothers from Germany, wanderlust is a constant state. The adventurous duo has been traveling the world for several years. Besides taking in all the beauty that the world has to offer, they have made it their mission to share it with others, too.
Jano and Oliver bring back a piece from each of their journeys - in the form of stunning photographs. Each image is like an aerial postcard of the most spectacular spots of the destination. Brazil, Australia, Taiwan, Luxemburg, Hong Kong, and Spain are only a few of the incredible places visited by the traveler brothers.
Scrolling through their beautiful photographs is like taking a free flight over the most unique corners of the world. Take a look.
1. Arc De Triomphe And Des Champs-Élysées In Paris, France
2. Ho Thuy Tien Abandoned Waterpark In Hue, Vietnam
3. Ronda In Andalucia, Spain
4. The Landwasser Viaduct In Filisur, Switzerland
5. Le Château Du Haut-Kœnigsbourg In Orschwiller, Alsace, France
6. Angkor Wat Temple In Siem Reap, Cambodia
7. Château D'if In Marseille, France
8. The Giant Rice Terraces From Sa Pa, In Vietnam
9. The Arles Amphitheatre In France
10. The Louvre In Paris, France
11. São Jorge Castle In Lisbon, Portugal
12. Grand Lisboa In Macau
13. Tian Tan Buddha In Hong Kong
14. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park In China
15. The Glass Palace In Madrid, Spain
16. The Hill Tibidabo With The Temple Of The Sacred Heart Of Jesus Overlooking Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
17. The Striezelmarkt In Dresden, Germany
18. The Inntel Amsterdam Zandaam Hotel In The Netherlands
19. Lake Davos At Night In Switzerland
20. Milan Cathedral In Milan, Italy
21. Twilight In Sydney, Australia
22. Venice, Italy
23. The Great Wall Of China, China
24. Bora Bora
25. Taj Mahal In Agra, India
View more of Jano and Oliver's photographs by visiting their Instagram Page.
Share these wondrous landscapes with others!