Designing and decorating your own home is one of the biggest joys and challenges of everyday life, and the owners of the 22 homes we’re about to share with you believed they were up to the challenge, but they ended up completely missing the mark… Don’t get us wrong, we strongly agree that tastes and aesthetics differ and expressing your creativity is a good thing, but trust us, sound judgment had nothing to do with the creation of a fully carpeted toilet or a staircase in which you can’t see the end of each step. If these hilarious design fails taught me anything it’s to always measure and consult professionals before renovating my home on my own!
1. Good luck walking down those stairs...
2. The owner of this kitchen thought "I want my kitchen to look like a sofa"
3. A "throne" fit for royalty!
4. That protruding sink is such an eyesore!
5. Blinds in place of shower curtains...
6. Who thought this was a good idea?
7. Why? Just... Why?
8. "My friend's under-the-stairs "bathroom" where the toilet is diagonal and partially installed into the carpeted wall"
9. We see that you're rich, but are you sure the second door was necessary?
10. Yes, it appears that there is such a thing as "too much crown molding"
11. Is this a shower or a survival challenge?
12. Cleaning this one must be "fun"!
13. This fridge fits... kind of...
14. Oh no, the neon pink is slowly spreading through this kitchen...
15. "I prefer for my hallway to be split in half with a giant piece of wood"
16. Is that a bathtub or a giant soda fountain?
17. This toilet is a real nightmare!
18. No, this is NOT a funhouse mirror, it's a doorway!
19. "My uncle's house got a bathroom without a door, literally the first thing you see when you enter the house"
20. "Well, I'll take the elevator"
21. "We didn't have a space for the fridge, so... we made one"
22. Of course we saved the "best" for last!
Share these hilarious fails with family and friends!