2020 has been a crazy year, hasn’t it? The coronavirus pandemic has completely changed our lives and we long for the warmth of the happy and innocent days before all this madness had begun. We have been so severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic that many of us might have even forgotten what normal life looked like.
While things have been all grim and serious this year, what might help is to look at our current situation with a little bit of humor. At least that’s what artist Irina Blok is trying to do with her art. The San Francisco-based designer has been illustrating humorous comics these past few months that compare our lives before and after COVID-19.
These cartoons and funny and relatable and are sure to make you smile in these tough times. Let’s now take a look at some of Irina Blok’s funniest COVID-19 comics.
1. The Internet has been our biggest friend this year!
2. So, which of these masks would you like to use?
3. Yep! There's been a lot to be thankful for this year...
4. This needs to happen soon!!!
5. Laying on the couch has been our favorite pastime these past few months, isn't it?
6. No one really knows what emotions we are feeling behind the mask. And that's not really been a bad thing in many ways...
7. Hogging was unavoidable, to be honest.
8. When will we be able to travel freely again? Sigh!
9. The world changed so much... So soon.
10. Holiday celebrations haven't been the same this year, have they?
11. At least online shopping gave us some happiness this year!
12. Do you remember the feeling of shaking someone's hand?
Check out more works of the artist on her Instagram page.
Share these funny comics with those who could do with a little laugh today...