There's no denying that the media often isn't wholly objective and truthful in its coverage of news events. The photos you're going to see below show just how easy it is to manipulate people's perceptions of an event that's being covered for the sake of whatever agenda that the powers-that-be at a given news network might have. Take a look:
1. An angle makes a world of difference.
2. Three versions of the same picture - all say something different.
3. This just goes to show how easily things can be staged on TV.
4. US Vice President Mike Pence at Donald Trump's inauguration.
5. Creating the impression of strength in numbers for Hillary Clinton!
6. This soldier looks like he was threatening the boy in the first image. It turns out he wasn't.
7. Not many people turned out for the launch of UK PM Theresa May's campaign bus...
8. This photo was staged between photographers and a young Palestinian.
9. The kid in this infamous photo was participating in a pro-immigration demonstration. He wasn't a detained illegal immigrant.
10. The camera was used to create the illusion of more people.
11. Not quite as many people there as was made out...
12. Not sure what's going on here, but each image also says a different thing...