Wouldn’t it be cool if our suitcases could measure their own weight? That would make it so much easier to pack the right amount of things before we board a flight. And how about scratch-off pill bottles so you’ll never forget to take your vitamins? These aren’t just made-up innovations we are dreaming of. They are inventions we didn’t even know existed… or needed.
Here, we have featured some truly smart and helpful inventions that have been designed to make our lives a little easier.
1. The benches in this park have rails under them so you can always be in the shade
2. This hotel phone in Iceland has a special button that will wake you up if there are Northern Lights in the sky
3. A futuristic-looking building in São Paulo, Brazil, has a "bookshelf"
4. This suitcase can measure its own weight
5. A shopping cart with a magnifying glass attached to it. This is really handy for checking ingredients on stuff
6. Band-Aids for different skin tones
7. This clever scratch-off sticker on pill bottles helps people remember to take their medicines every day
8. A sorbet that uses fruit rinds for cups
9. These glasses are designed in a way so that you can carry several at the same time. This could be really helpful during large get-togethers
10. “My protein powder scoop is designed to sit on a lip just under the lid... so you don’t have to reach into the powder to grab it.”
11. Socks that are labeled R (Right) and L (Left) so you can put them on right
12. This sandal has a built-in bottle opener
13. “This spray bottle with a label showing different concentration ratios.”
14. A doormat that will bring an instant smile to your guests
Share these amazing inventions with your friends and family...