1. 'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!'
2. 'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'
3. 'Can you hear me NOW?'
4. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'
5. 'You know, in Turkey, we're now legally married.'
6. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'
7. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'
8. 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'
9. 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'
10. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'
11. 'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'
12. 'God, now I know why I am not gay.'
And the best one of all:
13. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'
I'm Sneaky Bill, I'm terrible and mean and vicious, I steal all the cashews from the mixed-nut dishes. I eat all the icing but I won't touch the cake, And what you won't give me, I'll go ahead and take. I gobble up the cherries from everyone's drinks, And whenever there are sausages I grab a dozen links; I take both drumsticks if there's turkey or chicken, And the biggest strawberries are what I'm pickin'; I make sure I get the finest chop on the plate, And I'll eat the portions of anyone's who's late. I'm always on the spot before the dinner bell-- I guess I'm pretty awful but I do eat well!
Want to start your day laughing? Register to our Daily Joke!Want to start your day laughing? Register to our Daily Joke!