When done right, interior design can be a breathtaking visual. Moreover, a good interior designer’s vision makes the house a comfortable space to live in. But not everyone is good at this. Sometimes, these designers fail at their job… miserably. You will see why in the pictures below. These examples of bizarre and outrageous home improvement fails are so hilariously bad that you will end up in tears of laughter. After all, when was the last time you saw a transparent toilet? Or a staircase peppered with rocks? Scroll down and chuckle at these baffling home design fails.
Related: These 17 Interior Design Decisions Are Criminally Bad!
1. Rock climbing just to get upstairs
2. Okay, this is NOT a good idea!
3. "You have to step over the bathtub to get between the toilet and the sink"
4. Looks like somebody was joking
5. Carpets on the wall of a bathroom! Why?!!!
6. Open the curtains, dear, so we can enjoy the view.
7. A fish pond in a living room. Cool. But super weird too
8. Just why?!
9. This apartment in London has no front door. Just a set of stairs leading up to a window...
10. A bathroom with way too many stairs
11. This closet is six feet above the ground and there are no stairs to get to it. Why was this even made?
12. It was installed during the Big Toilet Paper Rush of 2020
13. This flat is for sale in Kiyv, Ukraine. Is anyone interested?
14. Good luck climbing these stairs
15. Two staircases and a "well" inside a bathroom? The toilet, by the way, is behind the wall on the left.
16. This can be the most efficient morning alarm ever
Share these funny pictures with your friends and family...