For a long time, Japan has been the center of fascination for photographers, and nature photographers in particular. There is something magical about the serenity and uniqueness of the country. One of those who simply could not resist the allure of Japanese landscapes is Tokyo-based photographer Yuichi Yokota.
The photographer has won several awards for his work, including the prestigious International Photography Award (IPA) in 2016. His photographs portray the vastness and beauty of natural landscapes both in Japan and in other countries. This collection showcases the delicate and poetic manner in which he conveys the scenery of his homeland.
1. Yasaka Tower, Kyoto
2. Mt. Fuji, Nikurayama Park
3. Rock with the Stern Line, Ehime Prefecture
4. Meiji Shrine, Tokyo
5. Tokyo Tower and the Crescent Moon Reflected in Glass, Tokyo
6. Meotoiwa Rock, Mie Prefecture
7. Plum Blosson, Fukushima
8. Kurashiki River Boat Tour, Okayama
9. Spring Season, Hanamiyama Park
10. Fudo Falls, Mt. Mizugaki
11. Hydrangea, Ehime Prefecture
12. Oyasu Valley, Yuzawa