Over the last couple of years, one of the things we have all dearly missed is the opportunity to travel. After all, what better therapy there is in the world than traveling?
Now that things are slowly coming back to normal, it’s the best time to rekindle your travel bug. Before you start making your plans, though, take a look at these gorgeous travel pictures from all over the world. One of these picturesque places might well become your next travel destination.
Related: These “Secret” Places Gave Me the Travel Bug Again
1. A cold night in the remote Algerian Sahara
2. The Ban Gioc Water Falls, located on the international border between China and Vietnam
3. The Seven Sisters, UK
4. Cobh, in Ireland, is a picturesque little town known for its colorful houses and natural beauty
5. Romsdalen, Norway
6. This has to be the best breakfast ever! Cappadocia, Turkey
7. Colmar, France. Almost looks like a painting
8. A beautiful restaurant located in the mountains of Lebanon
9. Under the bridge in Slovenia
10. This picture is from Iraq! Wow!
11. Old Pack Horse Bridge - a 300-year-old bridge in Carrbridge, Scotland
12. Petra in Jordan always takes your breath away with its stunning monuments
13. It's hard to believe this place actually exists. Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands
14. Heaven on Erath. Tulparkul - Kyrgyzstan
15. Hallstatt, Austria is stunningly beautiful during the winter season
16. Southwest China is pretty beautiful, wouldn't you say?
Share these beautiful photos with other travel lovers!