It's one thing when you're making a spelling mistake when texting someone or choose to translate a phrase using Google Translate to communicate something when you're abroad, but it's an entirely different story when you're planning on then tattooing that phrase on your body and it will stay with you forever. If you're not careful, you may end up like these poor souls, who have really wanted a cool tattoo in a foreign language but ended up with some of the most hilariously misspelled and ironic phrases on their skin!
1. This tattoo was supposed to say "Fast and Furious"
2. This Thai phrase means "fresh spring rolls" - I hope it's her favorite food
3. This veggie tattoo is fierce!
4. "Big Momma" doesn't translate too well into Arabic, it seems...
5. How ironic...
6. This tattoo says "My husband is a moron", ouch!
7. "Today I learned that my friend's Chinese tattoo literally means 'Turkey Sandwich'"
8. Knowledge is a power that hasn't been involved in the creation of this tattoo...
9. This person must have made the tattoo artist really mad...
10. The person wanted a tattoo of the word "freedom", instead, they got "free of charge" (which we hope this tattoo was)
11. "Patients, my child!"
12. This tattoo was supposed to say "butterfly" but instead it says "butter" and "fly" separately
13. This tattoo can be translated as "toilet demon"
14. Indeed it is misspelled!
Share these funny pictures with those who need a good laugh!