Do you need a healthy dose of positivity and a good old laugh right now? What a silly question, why of course, you do! This is exactly why you're here, so without further ado, we're happy to share some of the funniest translation and spelling fails people have had the luck to encounter and share with others online!
1. What can we say? This is not entirely untrue
2. This is not the best motivation against littering...
3. A gentle reminder of why you need to go to school
4. "Don't open them or you'll unleash the proletariat"
5. "Why do these Christmas bags sell so poorly?" - the shop manager must be wondering
6. When you confuse Wife and WiFi
7. Translation fail bonanza! A big thanks to Alexander
8. Sanitize but don't satanise!
9. Ah yes, steamed pork ribs do go very well with a side of Wikipedia articles
10. 100% vegan eggs? Hmm.... are you sure about that?
11. They're really building up the suspense
12. Magic slippers
13. One letter mistyped can sometimes make all the difference
14. Nice try, Satan! I will not give away my soul for emptying my bladder
15. I am chaos, I am disorder, I am... a coffee machine?
Share these hilarious translation and spelling fails with family and friends!