- ½ cup sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ a cup of rice vinegar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
1. Sauté garlic in sesame oil for 30-60 seconds, until fragrant.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir and lower the temperature. Simmer for around 20 minutes or until thick, stirring as needed. Do not let the sauce boil.
- A good-sized bundle of parsley, finely chopped
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
1. Place the pepper, vinegar, parsley, garlic and oregano in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Add olive oil and mix.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste. It’s recommended to prepare the sauce ahead and let it cool in the refrigerator to let the flavors cohere and serve at room temperature.