Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could somehow transport ourselves to the land of castles, magical forests, and mystical rivers? You know, the kind we have all seen in movies and read about in fairy tales. Well, we have something that comes pretty close to that fantasy. Check out these surreal and otherworldly pictures of real places that seem to have leaped out of some magical fairy tale. You can’t help but feel charmed looking at them.
1. The entrance to a mythical cottage (St Edward's Church, Stow-on-the-Wold, UK)
2. The tower which overlooks the kingdom... (Kinnoull Hill, Perth, Scotland)
3. Elephant Rock in Iceland
4. Where the flowers kiss the water... (Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park, England)
5. Imagine having dinner here! (Oberoi resort hotel in Charabra, India)
6. This mystical waterfall belongs to the Cloudland Canyon State Park in the USA
7. The peak of Mount Roraima in South America is almost always surrounded by fluffy clouds
8. Dunrobin Castle, Scotland. Wouldn't it be amazing to just pack our bags and move into this stunningly beautiful place?
9. A magical forest... somewhere in Spain
10. Carcassonne, France. This looks like a Medieval city untouched by time.
11. A photograph of Sacro Bosco (also called Park of the Monsters) in Bomarzo, Italy, from 1952. Doesn't it look like a giant's face that has been petrified for ages?
12. The White Temple (Wat Rong Khun in Chiang Rai, Thailand)
13. "Everything the mist touches..." (Mam Tor, a hill in Peak District, Derbyshire, England)
14. Stanton, a tiny village in Gloucestershire, England
15. The famous Mont-Saint-Michel castle, in Normandy.
Share these beautiful pictures with your friends and family...