Dan Tanenbaum of Toronto has been collecting vintage watches and clockwork for the past 20 years, but his interest doesn’t end there, as he’s been making beautifully ornate sculptures from discarded clock parts since 2010. Initially, he only made motorcycles, but gradually his repertoire expanded to other objects and vehicles, all made entirely of clockwork.
1. I can see myself riding one of those through New Mexico
2. Check these sneakers out!
3. How cute!
4. Tanenbaum also makes riders for his hogs
5. How about a Vespa?
6. A clockwork tailor
7. A literal time bomb
8. He isn’t afraid to delve into the four-wheel territory, either
9. But motorcycles will always remain his true love
10. Is it time for a solo?
11. Something a little more lightweight for stuntmen and racers
12. Darth Vader
13. So cool and imaginative!
14. Why limit yourself to motorized bikes?
15. Hell’s Angels bike
16. A quad buggy, too!