There isn’t one person who doesn’t like desserts, and even those who diet often can’t resist just one bite of a sweet pastry or mouse. The problem with desserts is that it usually takes a long time to make them and they contain many ingredients, but before you lose your patience and give up, we’ve collected 6 amazingly simple recipes for perfect desserts with minimal ingredients that’ll make it easy for you to make the meal’s sweetest course.
Instead of eating banana-flavored ice cream, why not eat a real banana like ice cream? Your children will go crazy for this new and innovative dessert, and they themselves will want to help you make it, and of course, help you get rid of it as soon as possible.
Time: 4 minutes
1. Insert the skewers into the halved bananas and place them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
2. Once the bananas are frozen, melt the dark chocolate in a Ban-Marie (place the chocolate in a bowl/small pot over another pot filled with water ½ of the way from the bottom of the chocolate bowl.
3. dip the bananas in the chocolate and help coat each one using a spoon. Then dip them in your topping of choice (you can do this part with your kids).
That’s it, your banana “ice cream” is all done and ready to eat. Enjoy!
The truth is that even calling this dessert "3 ingredient chocolate mousse" is too much, because we all have 2 of them at home, and they happen to be free for the most part!
Time: 8 minutes
1. Pour the water into a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Transfer the chocolate into the pot and mix it until becomes creamy in texture.
3. Now take another pot and place a handful of ice cubes in it.
4. Transfer the chocolate to a bowl that can sit inside the ice cube pot and put it there.
5. Now mix for 2-3 minutes until the chocolate starts forming into a mousse.
6. Plate your chocolate mousse in a cup and serve. You can garnish with a mint leaf.
This dessert can be served in one large dish, as a dip for fruits such as apples. This is the perfect way to finish off a hearty meal.
Time: 5 minutes
1. Place the cream cheese in the center of the serving dish, and arrange the apple slices around it.
2. Pour the caramel over the apples and cheese, sprinkle the nuts over top, and immediately place them in the refrigerator until serving.
Cheesecake is a crowd pleaser and today you’ll find that you don’t have to be a great chef to make one that’s delicious as well as easy and quick, you just need the right recipe. All you need is 3 ingredients you probably already have at home and an hour to prepare and bake the cake - that's all! Then enjoy one of the airiest and tasty cheesecakes you’ve ever eaten...
Time: 15 minutes
1. Separate the yolk and egg whites into 2 separate bowls. Place the whites in a relatively large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator until use.
2. Heat the oven to 350 ° C (170 ° C).
3. Place white chocolate squares in a large heat-safe bowl and place on an open pot filled with hot water to melt the chocolate. ( Ban-Marie)
4. Meanwhile, beat the whites until it starts to peak and become a meringue. The whipped egg whites should be stable enough so you can turn the bowl over your head without it spilling.
5. Mix the white chocolate until smooth, add the cream cheese and continue to melt together.
6. Remove the chocolate and cream cheese bowl from the pot, add the egg yolks and mix well.
7. Add one-third of the amount of meringue you made to the chocolate bowl and stir well.
8. Add half of the meringue and mix well, then add the remaining half and mix well again.
9. Grease a rectangular piece of parchment paper (measured out to fit around the pan) so that the cake doesn’t slip when it shrinks – doing this prevents it from cracking.
10. Place the parchment paper in a 20 cm round baking pan, pour the cake mixture into it and gently tap it on a surface several times to release the air bubbles.
11. Place the baking pan on a baking tray and pour some hot water into the pan.
12. Place the baking tray in the oven and at 350 ° C (170 ° C) for 15 minutes.
13. Then lower the oven temperature to 325 ° C (160 ° C) and bake for another 15 minutes.
14. Finally turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for another 15 minutes.
15. Remove the cake from the oven and place it on a cooling rack.
16. Let cool and enjoy!
You may never have known how easy it is to make vanilla ice cream, but after you try this recipe yourself you’ll discover that you don’t have to leave the house to enjoy a cool, perfect treat on a hot summer day.
Time: 5 minutes
1. Beat the cream with a mixer.
2. Pour the vanilla extract into the bowl of whipped cream.
3. Add the condensed milk and mix together.
4. Transfer the mixture to a rectangular pan and freeze for at least 6 hours.
While this recipe will have a few more ingredients than the rest, most of them are optional and the simplicity and amazing result of this recipe will make you want to make it right now!
Time: 20 minutes
1. Prepare a bowl with some water and juice from half a lemon.
2. Cut the apples in half and remove their core. Then slice them thin and place them immediately in the water and lemon juice bowl, to prevent browning.
3. Place the bowl with the apple slices into the microwave for 3 minutes, to soften them slightly. If you prefer, you can cook them on the stove top just before boiling.
4. Lay the phyllo sheet on a floured surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out into as large a rectangular shape as possible. Then cut 6 strips lengthwise at about 5X20 cm.
5. Spread a teaspoon of caramel on each strip of puff pastry and heat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees Celsius).
6. Place the apple strips along one side of the dough, with the round part facing up and slightly above the dough. At this time, you can sprinkle a little cinnamon and brown sugar on the apples.
7. Fold the dough so that the bottom parts of the apples are covered.
8. Gently roll the dough from one side of the strip to the other so that it forms a rosette, and place the rosettes you created in a silicone mold for muffins. If you don’t have a silicone mold, grease a regular muffin tin and use that.
9. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. If after 30 minutes the dough looks baked but the apples don’t look completely cooked through, transfer the muffins to the bottom shelf of the oven and let cook for another 10-15 minutes keeping an eye so that the dough doesn’t burn.
10. Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.