• 7-8 small Yukon gold potatoes
• 1-2 medium eggs
• 1 branch of celery
• ¼ red onion
• 1 large dill pickle, never heated
• 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• Fresh-picked tarragon
• Fresh-picked parsley
• Fresh-picked dill
• Fresh-picked chervil
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil, and add a pinch of salt.
2. Add the Yukon gold potatoes, and 1 whole egg. Take the egg out after 10 minutes, and the leave the potatoes for another 10 minutes or until fork tender. Once ready, leave them on a paper towel to cool down.
3. Slice up the onion, dill pickle, and celery and add to large mixing bowl.
4. Once the potatoes have cooled down, quarter them and add them to the large bowl. Peel the egg, dice it, and add it to the same bowl.
5. Then add 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. Add a good pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of cracked black pepper.
6. Now add 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard and gently mix.
7. Place the potato salad in a small serving dish, top with some picked herbs such as parsley, dill, chervil, and tarragon. Finish it off by drizzling a little bit of olive oil over the top.