1. It's the 57th anniversary for this couple. And the husband showed up in a tux to surprise his wife with flowers.
2. This couple has been married for 67 years and have been together for 70. He stays with her all day at the hospice center, and only leaves to shower. This is how they nap together. True love at its finest.
3. Is this what a happy golden age next to your beloved looks like?
4. This man is 93 years old and still takes his wife out on weekly dates. Pictured here they are getting ready.
5. This couple had been separated for 8 months due to backlogs and delays by the health care system. Here, they've finally reunited after 62 years of marriage.
6. These two met when they were 13 and got married at 18. This is their 50th wedding anniversary.
7. These two have been married for 60 years. She has dementia and had a stroke... but he is still there, always just for her.
8. This woman sacrificed her engagement ring in order to buy groceries and pay the bills. Today, her husband surprised her.
9. These two seem to have been together forever and they are still holding each others' hands.
10. Pictured here are a 70-year-old man and his 67-year-old fiance.
11. This couple looks cooler than today's lovers who wear matching t-shirts.
12. This photo proves that true love never dies.
13. These two are both 90 and still enjoy spending time together.
14. This man sang to his wife every night before bed. 70 years of true love.
15. Whenever a love song comes on the radio, this man turns it up and dedicates it to his wife.
16. These two married 8 months after meeting and are still married 40 years today.
17. This is the 75th wedding anniversary of the couple pictured below, who still appear so in love.
18. This woman is recovering from her breast cancer surgery and her husband bought her a new wedding ring and re-proposed to her.
19. This woman is wearing her original wedding dress on her 60th anniversary with her husband. They are a testament to true love and commitment.
20. Her husband passed away but she still has lunch with him every day.