In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s easy to forget what’s truly important. The next time you have to run daily errands or travel to work, notice the beauty that surrounds you: the vast landscapes, the smiling faces, and the pretty wildlife. Alternatively, get a glimpse of the beauty of our world in this terrific collection of portraits, landscapes, and nature photos.
These are some of the best entries to the CEWE Photo Award 2021, an international photo competition that features the works of photographers from over 170 different countries. This year’s competition is dedicated to the theme "Our World is Beautiful" - what a terrific and life-affirming topic!
1. "Frozen Lighthouse" by Manfred Voss
2. "Ohhhh Nein" by Doris Dörfler-Asmus
3. "Kuh Oder Gletscher?" (Cow or Glacier?) by Stefan Schorno
4. "Rainy Season-Regenzeit" by Hartmut Schwarzbach
5. "Rowing At Sunset" by Lorenzo Perotti
6. "Kiekeboe" by Tilly Meijer
7. "Pusteblumen-Schirmchen" (The Dandelion Umbrella) by Petra Jung
8. "Unser Lied" (Our Song) by Josef Hinterleitner
9. "Morgenstimmung In Den Bergen" (Morning Mood in the Mountains) by Rong Yang
10. "Der Clan Kuschelt" (the Elephant clan is hugging) by Josef Schwarz
11. "Ducks Feeding" by Sultan Ahmed Niloy
12. "Morning In Ljubljana" by Tadej Turk
13. "Isfjell" (Iceberg) by Andreas Wolden
14. "Mother's Love" by Dikye Ariani
15. "Merops Apiaster" (The European bee-eater) by Zdenek Pachovský
16. "Im Melaleuca Wald" (In the Melaleuca Forest) by Manh Ngoc Nguyen
17. "Winter Nap" by Grzegorz Bukalski
Share these stunning images with family and friends!