Many photographers use a technique called forced perspective to create surreal optical illusions that can mess with your mind. This technique uses optical illusions to make objects appear to be of a different size or at a different distance than they actually are. When used in the right way, it can manipulate our visual perception and give photographs a whole new meaning.
Not all forced perspective photography is intentional, though. Sometimes, people end up accidentally capturing forced perspective shots with hilarious results. In these pictures, for example, you will see how curious optical illusions make normal people appear like massive giants on the loose. Take a look.
See Also: See the World in a Different Perspective With These Pics
1. This little boy is just climbing an old rotten tree stump but he looks like a giant climbing mountains.
2. The puny humans next to him sure look fascinated.
3. The giant who rules over the entire island...
4. This woman looks like she’s a giant in the ocean, resting against a large mountain.
5. Wow… Looks like we found a gigantic creature hiding in the mountains!
6. When God talks to his disciples...
7. Tiny kid, giant dad.
8. The giant of the mountains has awoken from his slumber.
9. Please let go of the waterfall, sir!
10. The Giant Lady is admiring her building.
11. When Gulliver finally arrived on Lilliput...
12. The optical illusion of this photo makes it look like there is a micro-human next to this man.
13. Help! There’s a giant on the beach!!!
14. The lighting at this talent show almost makes this picture look photoshopped.
15. A case of accidental forced perspective makes this guy look unusually tall.
Share these pictures with your friends and family!