The holiday season in 2020 was just not the same as usual, as we’ve already exemplified in a previous article - Hilarious Photos - 2020 Christmas Edition. You could say that these Christmas fails are the logical continuation of a terrible year, but that doesn’t make them any less unfortunate, does it?
Truth be told, though, a badly written Christmas card or a terrible gift aren’t that bad in a global sense. In fact, with a lighthearted mood, some fails can be quite humorous and fun... like these 15 we’ve prepared to brighten up your day and finally say goodbye to 2020!
1. A commendable attempt to fix a bad Christmas present wrapping situation
2. Gingerbread house - nailed it!
3. Hello! Outdoors is canceled this Christmas
4. Sometimes, the sentence order matters a lot... case in point - this Christmas card
5. This is the face you make when you realize you got the same outfit you're wearing as a present
6. 'I'm starting to suspect that the perfume turned air freshener I got my wife was a fail"
7. We will never look at this Christmas ornament we've had since the 1980s the same
8. "My 6-year-old got tattoo markers for Christmas and disappeared for half an hour. Bonus: we can't get it to come off"
9. 'Just finished painting this bird ornament and realized it's upside-down'
10. "Most of my gifts are stuck in a distribution center and have been for over 2 weeks. Guess my brother in law gets this"
11. "Watched my friend's dog today while they were gone, tried to get a cute picture for them and ended up with accidental gem/nightmare. Merry Christmas"
12. The dogs got to the fudge these people got from family before they had a chance to open it
13. This person rented an apartment for Christmas, this is the view from the window
14. This person found out that buying one Brussels sprout on the Walmart website means 1 sprout and not 1 bag this Christmas
15. This 12-year-old set his lawn aflame with a magnifying glass he got this Christmas
Share these hilarious fails with those who need a good laugh!