For the Filling:
How to Make the Crust
1. In a food processor, pulse Oreos until they form coarse crumbs.
2. Add in the butter and blend until completely combined.
3. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and spread into the sides of a pie dish (try to make crust evenly thick all around).
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before adding in the filling.
How to Make the Filling
1. Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add cream cheese and beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add powdered sugar and food coloring and mix on low until smooth.
4. Add vanilla and peppermint extracts and mix until combined.
5. With a rubber spatula, fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then fold in mini chocolate chips and chopped Andes mints.
6. Pour filling into prepared crust and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips and chopped Andes mints and drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, 5 to 6 hours.
Share this recipe with your friends and family who have a sweet tooth!