1. This is a closeup photo of an eye, right?
Wrong, it's just some soapy water going draining away in a kitchen sink.
Image Source: annalisa_hilo/ Instagram
2. We actually think that including the dog in the commercial would actually be a huge improvement
Even dogs can dream of becoming a ballet dancer when they grow up.
3. Did we all miss the invention of the flying carpet?
Not at all, it's just a well-positioned photo of a lady giving a speech on a podium and the shadow of a flag.
Image Source: reddit | [deleted]
4. What a cute caterpillar!
Oh wait, it's actually just nine adorable birds sitting together on a branch.
5. A hovering head?
Not at all, the woman's outfit simply matches the nautical background maybe a little too well.
Image Source: WILMA HURSKAINEN
6. This parrot is no bird...
...as in reality, it's a model with some pretty impressive body art painted to confuse us all.
Image Source: Talltanic
7. What magnificent mythical creature is that?
None at all, it's just a very well-positioned photo with a bird hiding in the background.
8. The perspective makes you think the giant man is moving cars
But it's just another clever trick with perspective that's distorting the natural proportions of objects.
Image Source: MEFLIPALAMODA
9. A two-headed goat...
...turns out to be just two white goats cuddling.
10. The bride's fluffy skirts make us believe she's a live centaur!
Image Source: ITAINTHOLYWATER
11. Is this a supersonic stork?
More like a regular stork covering up a plane in the background.
Image Source: IMAGEGRAPHY
12. What would you call this underwater creature?
A reverse mermaid is our best name idea.
Image Source: Google+ | National Geographic Russia
13. What on Earth is this man doing with the poor baby?
Nothing dangerous, actually. He's just showing the baby a very beautiful model train installation.
Image Source: kynlais via reddit
14. Just a regular cup of coffee...
... but with an angry 'foam owl' staring right back at you.
Image Source: STUART RUTHERFORD
15. Unbelievable! These people seem to be walking on the bottom of a pool
But this is just a very clever art installation by the Argentinian artist Leandro Erlich.
Image Source: Leandro Erlich