Time passes by so quickly. Before we know it, our children grow up, our parents have gotten older, and our own faces show how time has worn us down. But, these changes creep up on us so subtly we often don't pay attention because we are too busy with work, school, and other important things. But if we stop for a moment and take a look around, we will see that even the most seemingly stable things change just as much. Take a look at these incredible photos, reminding us all that time spares nobody or nothing.
1. This beautiful couple, then and now.
2. A piano that clearly belonged to a very passionate player.
3. The floors of a barber shop worn down from his constant pacing around the chair.
4. A 4th generation mixing spoon.
5. A wooden terrace barrier only half-covered by the house.
6. Sandbags from over 40 years ago which have now become solid rock.
7. A car wash vacuum cleaner after 6 years, compared to a new one of the same model.
8. Even after 10 years, the love between these two is still strong.
9. This pocketknife carried for over 40 years compared to a new one.
10. The Angel's Landing hike at Zion National Park.
11. The lion's head on a door at the Parthenon in Nashville.
12. This place hasn't changed its ping pong tables in 20 years.
13. A staircase carved in the stone wall above a creek.
14. The footprints made by a monk after praying in the same spot for decades.
15. A 24-year-old beach towel.
16. Braille on Helen Keller’s tomb worn away after decades of blind people reading it.
17. Over 5-years of playing fetch.
18. This truck driver's face aged 20 years faster on the side that faced the window.
19. A candlestick that has been used for a very long time.
20. A tree that has been planted next to a mother's grave.