At a first glance, these celebrity portraits appear to have been created from aerial photographs of dozens of people. Take a closer look. The following portraits are actually a series of paintings, created by Atlanta-based artist Craig Alan, who painted each and every one of the tiny people - all with microscopic clothes, faces and shadows, together forming one spectacular portrait. Let's take a look at some of his intricate artwork.
See more of what Craig Alan can do, here and don't forget to check out his Facebook page.
1. Here, Craig Alan recreates the face of Marilyn Monroe.
2. This is his portrait of Michael Jackson.
3. His spectacular portrait of Elvis Presley.
4. His stunning version of Audrey Hepburn.
5. All of the mystery of James Dean is captured here.
Please check your SPAM folder. We will continue to send you emails from now on. If you are still not receiving our emails, please let us know by clicking on the "Contact Us" button located on the top bar of our website and filling the contact form.
The new BabaMail app is now available at the app stores.