Crochet, the art of making clothing items or crafts using a hook to interlock loops of yarn, is an extremely difficult skill to master. It takes time and practice to fine-tune the coordination and muscle memory necessary for crocheting to feel easy. Historians say that the art of crocheting, as we know it today, was developed during the 16th century and it remains relevant to this day.
The pictures below are great examples of people who have not only mastered the art of crocheting but also took it to a whole new level. From pretty roses to an adorable octopus, get ready to be charmed by these stunning crochet artworks.
Related: 3 Crochet Artists & Their Mouthwatering Crochet Creations
1. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a bouquet of these?
2. A mommy-to-be made these cuties for her baby boy
3. This is amazing!
4. She crocheted her wedding dress and shawl!
5. The color combination in this crocheted Persian tiles blanket look so fantastic!
6. This duck is so cute (even though it's holding a knife for some reason)
7. What a gorgeous barn owl!
8. I want these crocheted mini roses in my garden!
9. A crocheted peace mural!
10. A copper-inspired Eastern Dragon
11. I've seen dogs that actually look like this...
12. Aww! What a cozy kitty couch!
13. It's hard to believe these aren't real
14. Who says spiders are creepy? Look at this cutie!
16. What a happy avocado!
Share these photos with your loved ones!