Sometimes, all you need is a little bit of improvisation to find a solution for your everyday problems. And the creative people below are perfect examples of that. From making a homemade roller coaster to fashioning a basketball hoop out of PVC pipes, these DIY fixes might appear unusual, absurd, or ridiculous, but they sure are impressive. More importantly, they get the job done. I don’t know about you, but some of these examples surely gave me some neat ideas I might just try someday…
Related: These Funny Fixes and DIY Ideas Will Crack You Up!
1. At least it gets the job done...
2. The next time there's a dent in your car, a plunger and some hot water might do the trick
3. It ain't stupid if it works
4. A fine example of Czech engineering
5. The perfect homemade roller coaster
6. A simple and inexpensive way to build a staircase
7. Disinfecting an escalator at the Beiping market in China. Pretty smart!
8. Anti-theft protection
9. Amazing! Someone built their own observatory
10. Man isn't ready for this technology
11. Their doorbell was broken, so they improvised
12. Adapt, innovate, and overcome
13. Why invest in an expensive plush chair when you can make one yourself?
14. A PVC pipe basketball "hoop." Ingenious, isn't it?
15. "When you finally decide to re-purpose those old bombs you had laying around..."
Share these pictures with your friends and family...