Something as simple as a misplaced quotation mark can turn out to be quite hilarious. The meaning you want to convey gets horribly twisted and ends up being comical! For instance, 'Congrats on your baby' and 'Congrats on “your” baby' can have totally different implications. And these signs below further illustrate the point.
They must have had noble intentions, sure. But these signs really didn’t know to use quotation marks properly. We aren’t complaining, though. It allows us a hearty laugh.
1. So, what is it then?
2. I guess it's a cat?
3. Yeah, I don't think they really mean it
4. Oh, dear!
5. Interesting choice of quotation marks (Also notice the "all welcome" at the bottom)
6. Yeah, okay then
7. Oh, really?
8. I have so many questions!
9. Okay, first of all, who wants to make or eat a square egg?
10. What exactly is happening here?
11. Um, no thanks!
12. Are you, though?
13. I’m “good” I’ll “pass”
14. Perhapssssss, it'sss a bathroom for snakesssss...
15. Wait... What?!
16. This is why I have trust issues
17. So, definitely not sugar, then?
18. I guess they meant you could give the card to anyone who you consider a mom, but it does come across as funny
19. Must have been a really annoying customer
20. Uh... Okay!
Share these funny pictures with your friends and family...