Building and designing a safe and beautiful home on your own is possible, there’s no doubt about it. With some common sense, a bit of online research, and kind advice from neighbors and experts, you can definitely get decent results. But it just so happens that common sense isn’t the strong suit of these homeowners. They may have built and designed their own homes, but we cannot help but question the functionality and safety of these “masterpieces.” You have to see these crazy design fails to believe that such monstrosities even exist!
1. The street name says, "Optimist str. 10/2," and you definitely have to be one to live in this house!
2. Designing a functioning double-deck garage is easier said than done, and these people learned that lesson the hard way
3. It's a luscious staircase, I can't take that away from it...
4. Wait 'til you see the surprise in one of these cabinets!
5. “Congrats on the new chandelier to the new neighbor below”
6. We can't begin to list everything that's wrong with this bathroom...
7. How do they know which of these doors is the entrance?
8. I can see someone making it to this toilet, but how on earth do you get out?
9. "No, don't touch that window, it's load-bearing!"
10. They only realized that building a hot tub on the second floor was a mistake when it started collapsing...
11. You don't want to drop your keys on the floor in this narrow toilet!
12. That door on the top is a closet. It's 6 feet above the ground and there's no staircase to reach it...
13. Do we need to explain why having a kitchen and bathroom in one room is a bad idea?
14. Wait, why on earth do they need a second power plug in the sink?!
15. Behold, this building is self-aware!
Share these funny interior design fails with others!