When you think of Canada, the first things that are likely to pop in your mind are maple leaves, ice hockey, snow, and maybe even the Moose. Yes, these things do make Canada popular, but the country has so much more to offer. From its breathtaking beauty to its unique way of life, there are things in Canada that make it truly unique.
Today, we will explore the richness of life in Canada through some wonderful pictures. Yes, you will find some pictures of snow and hockey here. But then, there are also many other things which can only be found in Canada…
1. Spectacular views of Toronto during the summer
2. The most Canadian picture you will see
3. But where did all the berries go?
4. Stunning views from the Fraser Valley
5. You know you are in Canada when even the payment terminal comes attached to a hockey stick
6. And speaking of hockey and Canada, the kids there love their Barbie dolls in hockey get up
7. Vancouver in the morning...
8. A beautiful fox in the Lanark Highlands (in eastern Ontario)
9. Manitoulin Island, known as the world's largest freshwater island, rests on the northern edge of Lake Huron in Ontario
10. It seems as if they are posing for the picture
11. A hockey game in progress in Sunfish Cut, Toronto Islands
12. “In Canada, we don’t rely on roosters.”
13. Canada is famous for its maple leaves. Here's a unique one from Tobermory (a harbor village)
14. Canada has been using plastic money since 2011. And it can be really useful in more ways than one...
15. Northern lights snapped outside a house in Nunavut in Canada
Share these pics with your friends and family...