We've all been spending a lot of time indoors lately, so we thought that we could all use a reminder of the glory and power of mother nature. After all, it's the most powerful force on the planet that created everything we know, including humans. That said, we often forget that we're part of nature, hiding behind concrete walls in cities across the globe. So let's admire the power of nature worldwide through 16 fascinating images and feel more connected with nature!
1. This old roller coaster was reclaimed by nature
2. A stingray diving under a wave
3. This petrified opal tree trunk in Holbrook, Arizona, is about 225 million years old!
4. The endangered Kea from New Zealand is the only alpine parrot in the world
5. A frozen waterfall in the South Tyrol Alps, Italy
6. A grapefruit Rhodochrosite crystal from Argentina created by three stalactite cores growing together
7. An especially chubby Boabab Tree
8. Mammatus clouds over Germany
9. A rainbow and lightning side by side in Arizona
10. The eastern redbud tree (Cercis canadensis) has leaves shaped and positioned as if they're blurred
11. Roots embracing a concrete wall
12. A rainbow cloud behind an ordinary cloud
13. A King Cheetah (on the right), a rare color mutation, with only 6 known cases ever recorded in the wild
14. A Koroit opal, Queensland, Australia
15. A damaged tree trunk revived through three new trees
16. A sleeping whale
Share these epic photos with family and friends!