Feeling down? Well, after reading these 18 side-splitting signs, you will no longer have that problem on your hands. But seriously, what were the authors of these signs thinking? What designer ever let these signs happen?? Whatever the story behind them may be, these signs ended up saying something completely different from what they initially intended and it's hilarious.
1. No safety, smoking first
2. It's better to underpromise and overdeliver, I guess...
3. This example is to show that font size matters
4. And this is why commas are crucial
5. How rude of this sign to point out that the five kids are slow
6. So where should I turn, left or right?!
7. The word order in this sentence is so messed up it's offensive
8. This sign was posted to announce an upcoming suicide awareness and prevention lecture at an American college campus
9. Spacing those two words out a little bit more might have yielded a less 'scary' result...
10. You'd like us to do what exactly?
11. People are doing what with the children in this area?
12. Don't listen to this van
13. Usually, a guarantee is a positive thing... Not this time, though
14. I wonder if many people ended up donating blood here...
15. I know better than this sign what my baby really needs
16. Police ought to go and investigate what they're up to at the Willesden electricity department
17. A work free drug place, huh? You might be attracting the wrong public there...
18. This is the "best" life advice I ever heard