It’s been proven time and again that if we put our mind to its proper use, we can take great advantage of the things around us to make our lives better. For instance, in these pictures below you will see how the common men and women have employed some ingenious DIY solutions to simplify their lives. From creating a “touchless” dispenser to making a 6-door car, these creative tricks will certainly give you the inspiration to get up and make something resourceful with nifty tricks.
1. Touchless dispenser. Perfect for the current times, right?
2. Now that is a Master Lock!
3. You urgently need a mallet at home for disassembling something but don't have one. So, what do you do? Just fasten some rubber bands on a hammer and you have your very own mallet!
4. Rear parking sensors cannot get any more imaginative than this! This is a hilarious way to ensure you don't bump into another car...
5. When you ask a welder to fix your car! A little bit of color and cleaning and this would look rather cool.
6. Weld a hammer into a wrench and voila! Here's presenting the Hammwrench...
7. Now, this is just ingenious!
8. A man taped his lawn chair to an electric skateboard and is merrily moving around the streets.
9. This might not be the most comfortable motorbike, but it's surely one of the most creative ones to have been built!
10. This DIY wooden plank ensures that no pesky raccoon would be scrummaging through your trash can at night.
11. Use a fishing rod to teach your kid baseball!
12. This guy had wrecked his two cars. So he went ahead and welded the non-wrecked parts to create a 6-door car! Amazing!!!
13. Looking for a way to add some glamor to your car? Here's some inspiration...
14. This Chinese restaurant's kitchen is completely walled off with plastic. There's a cardboard flap to pass money while the box on the right works as an airlock with two flaps to pass the food. Talk about using creative hacks to create a perfectly safe environment!
15. Now, that's a nifty trick to ensure the dog is protected from escaping through the door.
Share this article with your friends and family!