Constantly following the news or being caught up in the stressful and mundane everyday life may make you believe that Earth is a terrible place, which it simply isn’t, as our world is so rich in beauty and abundant in good-hearted compassionate people who support and help others, be it a close person, a stranger, or even a furry or feathered friend. We hope these 17 heartwarming images will brighten up your day and inspire you to be even more kind and loving towards others.
1. This couple was visiting an art museum and the woman was explaining each of the sculptures in detail to her blind husband
2. Stranger helping a handicapped girl cross a busy intersection
3. This man needed a kidney transplant and a distant acquaintance whom he barely knew from school from 50 years ago became his donor
4. Police canine deaths are sadly anything but rare, and a shortage of vests is one of the causes
5. This man's moral strength wasn't shattered even by the infamous L.A. traffic
6. Just a kind man pushing his happy pet on a swing
7. This is an excellent way to spread kindness throughout the world
8. Every neighborhood should have one of these
9. As first, this man was very upset because the new dog pillow he got was knocked off to the neighboring roof, but he was relieved to see that the pillow soon gained a proud new owner
10. This is the very definition of optimism!
11. I wish everyone would stop and help animals cross the street
12. This barber gives a $2 discount to every kid who reads a book aloud
13. Even the smallest of good deeds can have the biggest impact
14. Stories like these always bring tears to my eyes
15. A dog that recovered from severe burns finally met the vet who saved his life
16. Just beautiful and so kind...
17. Park ranger comforts orphan baby gorilla as bombs fire above Virunga National Park, Rwanda