In most places in the world, vending machines are tragically underutilized. After all, they offer the convenience of picking up a quick snack or drink at any time. And there’s no need to limit yourself to just those two things either. Why not have vending machines for cake, champagne, fresh vegetables, clothing, and books too?
Well, it turns out that some places in the world have learned to maximize the potential of vending machines. They have machines for literally anything (and yes, we’re totally jealous). Just look at these 19 unusual vending machines from different corners of the world!
1. Amazing! Instead of soda, this vending machine dispenses freshly-squeezed orange juice!
2. Freshly baked cake, anyone?
3. Now we're talking! A sausage vending machine in Germany
4. Yes, this is exactly what it looks like - a Japanese vending machine for cat hats that look like vegetables. How cute is that?!
5. If you're not a sausage person, this vending machine in Singapore sells fresh salmon
6. This walking vending machine is something else entirely!
7. A refill station for detergent in Prague, Czech Republic
8. This is quite an interesting concept. This vending machine gives out a random book for $2.00.
9. Switzerland has specialized vending machines for cheese!
10. A colorful sock vending machine for "sock emergencies"
11. Someone saw this jacket vending machine at one airport. Handy, isn't it?
12. Vending machines in the Netherlands sell fresh vegetables
13. This Skittles vending machine allows you to choose your own mix of flavors!
14. Some vending machines in Seoul, South Korea, sell bouquets of flowers
15. We're surprised no one came up with a pizza vending machine earlier...
16. This vending machine in Greece has a wide range of seeds for growing herbs, vegetables, and flowers!
17. This vending machine offers a range of OTC medicine and hygiene products
18. Mini champagne! Don't mind if I do!
19. A Romanian vending machine for best-selling books!
Share these cool vending machines with others!