A wedding is a special day for any bride. And many brides dream to have the perfect wedding celebration with a lovely dress, a beautiful cake, some nice songs, and a gorgeous venue where they would invite their near and dear ones. There’s nothing wrong with this, of course. Unless you go a little overboard with your wedding requests…
Here, we have collected some hilariously outrageous demands made by brides before their wedding that will just leave you in splits. From asking photographers to cover their wedding for free to ‘demanding’ money from their guests, these brides are clearly deluded and badly in need of a reality check!
Related: This Hilarious Video Starts With a Runaway Bride
1. "Are you a beginner?"
2. Well, that's one way to save on hall rental fees
3. Somebody’s living in fantasy land
4. "Fortunately I'm not in a position where I need to pay to work."
5. I guess they expect a wedding gift as well
6. Just take the day off, man!
7. Argh! So many CRAZY rules!
8. A lifetime opportunity
9. What a deal!
10. Just give me a free wedding song, will you?
11. How dare they NOT pay 250 dollars in gifts to go to a wedding?
12. Thanks, but I'll pass!
13. So much 'exposure' to gain
14. A golden opportunity for the guests
15. The exposure is all that matters, okay?
Image source: Reddit
Share these hilarious messages with everyone!