You can catch some terrific deals while shopping online. But if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. These 18 shoppers decided to test their luck online and purchased a few different items that looked suspiciously affordable. The results of their unfortunate shopping adventures are so funny that they’re making the entire world laugh!
1. This guy accidentally bought a table shaped like an iPhone instead of an actual iPhone
2. The blanket these people ordered came "a little" smaller... At least the dog seems to enjoy it.
3. This meditation book from Amazon just has "Inhale" and "Exhale" written on every page.
4. This puppy pool won't even fit a Chihuahua!
5. These hilarious socks are spelling mistakes galore!
6. This person received a cup with a picture of another cup... just like those Russian Matryoshka dolls.
7. This person ordered steps for the dog. The top picture shows what was ordered, the bottom one is what the poor dog got.
8. Here's a pearl of wisdom: be careful when ordering on the internet.
9. This armchair is hilariously small!
10. Oh no! This guy bought a smartphone online, but he got a rock in the mail!
11. This is not even a mini-fridge, it's a micro-fridge!
12. Now, this looks like a straight scam...
13. Expectation vs Reality, inflatable swimming pool edition
14. Some things arrive bigger than expected... like this giant cutting board.
15. This person was sent just one right shoe. When they complained to the seller, they got two more right shoes in the mail... Hopeless.
16. Instead of getting an actual drill, this person received a picture of the drill - do you see a pattern in these fails too?
17. An "Apple Watch" purchased on eBay
18. "The rug came a bit smaller than expected."
Share these hilarious shopping fails with others!