We all like to experiment with food from time to time. Sometimes we can try a different pizza topping or experiment with new sauces to go with pasta or noodles. How about ice cream with olive oil and sea salt, though? Or an apple pie with cheese? Sounds quite odd, does it?
You would be surprised to know the kind of absurd food combinations people around the world are willing to try. In these pictures, we have shared some of the weirdest food fusions that people have attempted. Interestingly, while they may sound weird, the people who tried them swear that these are actually delicious. So, which of these unusual food combos would you like to try?
1. French fries with ice cream instead of ketchup.
2. Apple pie with cheese.
3. Grilled eggplant slices with chocolate.
4. Pumpkin, meat, yogurt, and mint.
5. Vanilla ice cream, olive oil, and sea salt.
6. Bacon and glazed cherries.
7. Corn with cheese and lime salt.
8. Cheese with honey and coffee.
9. Bread, butter, and watermelon.
10. Bacon and ice cream.
11. Pickles, potato chips, and peanut butter.
12. Peanut butter and cream cheese.
14. Miller lite and coffee.
15. A "Pickleback". For this, you have to take a shot of some hard liquor, then follow it down with a shot of pickle juice.
Share this post with other food lovers and see what they think...