No matter where you are, in New York City, Seoul, or Moscow, the simplest way to catch the most bizarre and outlandish encounters of your life lies deep beneath the city itself, in the subway. We aren’t sure why, but the metro is always the place where you are bound to witness the strangest people and sights, and this is true for almost every country. Perhaps it's a combination of low fees and late hours? So, if your psychological integrity is important to you, it’s best to minimize your trips on the tube. Need proof? Here are 20 hilarious examples of the most incomprehensible things people witnessed on the subway.
1. "Someone's taking the flu season a tad too seriously..."
2. In Seoul, South Korea, one of the trains has been turned into a grocery store. Apparently, here is the meat section
3. This lady singlehandedly took multitasking on the tube to a whole new level
4. "It seems like some of your books have hatched"
5. In today's economy, even knights are forced to take the subway to the tournament
6. Here's the one person who will always be sitting on the subway
7. "It CAN get quite stuffy on the train, I guess?"
8. Another young man who is always prepared during his commute
9. Is this the line to Siberia?
10. This person has been on the tube SO long grass has started to grow on them
11. "Who needs a hat when you have cabbage, right?"
12. "I wonder who is he having such a heated argument with?"
13. So cute! She matched her goggles to her flippers
14. Einstein did figure out time travel, after all!
15. It's always so frustrating when you have to share public transportation with the devil
16. Breaking news! It turns out that not everyone is miserable on the subway
17. Perfect timing!
18. "She looks so mad I can't imagine what that kitten must have done in that jacket"
19. The best-dressed working hamster on the block
20. In New York City, you can't bring your dog with you on the subway unless it fits into a bag. Problem fixed!