1 lb. (450 g) chicken wings
1/3 c. olive oil
1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
¼ c. chili garlic sauce
¼ c. honey
Juice of 1 Lime
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Whisk together the oil, soy sauce, honey, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, garlic, and ginger. Set aside ½ cup of the mixture.
2. Add the chicken wings to the remaining part of the mixture, toss well and make sure all the wings are covered in marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400° F (200 C°). Remove the wings from the marinade and place them on a wire rack (place a baking sheet underneath to avoid staining the oven). Bake for 50-60 minutes, until wings are golden and crispy. Flip halfway through.
4. Add the reserved marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. When boiling, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened.
5. Brush the sauce over the wings and broil for 2-3 minutes, until caramelized.
2 lb. chicken wings
15 slices bacon, halved
1/4 c. barbecue sauce
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C), and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Wrap wings with ½ slice bacon each. And place on a prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and crushed red pepper flakes.
4. Brush the wings with the mixture and bake for 45 minutes, until both wings and bacon are crisp and golden.
Related Article: How to Make a Simple and Delicious Chicken Teriyaki